I introduce myself
I am an illustrator, graphic designer, animator, videographer, astronaut, pirate and cook (ehm…cook as a second job). I know traditional techniques: pastels, oils, chalk, watercolor, tempera and acrylic. And I know digital techniques: digital painting, digital animation, photo editing, vector illustration.
These are the three and a half times that I was dead (and I’m not dead).
- When I swallowed accidentally a large coin, that always accidentally, flew into my mouth. An experience not really happy. But I’m not dead.
- When I collapsed in the middle of the sea, in the middle of a terrible storm. Terrible to see the Death in the face. But I’m not dead.
- When a gunshot fired in the middle of the face. Very stupid things which are done of young. But I’m not dead.
- When my sister gave birth to my first grandchild. Here it borders on the paranormal. But I’m not dead luckily.
My employer: Working as a freelance at myself
The schools that I did
- Academy of Fine Arts: Scenery
- Art School: section Academy
Place where I live: third blue planet, starting with the most luminous.
Contact: image.illustration at gmail com